James Duddridge, Member of Parliament for Rochford and Southend East is recruiting for one full time (37.5 hours) Constituency Caseworker based in his busy Southend-on-Sea constituency office.
You will be the first point of contact for members of the public. You will be required to work within a small team, managing a varied caseload and forming good working relationships with local government representatives and other key stakeholders to meet the needs and queries of constituents.
- Dealing with queries from members of the public, including policy issues, taking the appropriate initial action to resolve, document or escalate their concerns or enquiries.
- Attending constituency surgeries and other meetings as appropriate.
- Gathering relevant information to assist with resolving cases.
- Drafting responses to constituents and keeping them updated with case progress.
- Retaining records and information confidentially and in line with the Data Protection Act.
For further information, and to apply, please click here.