Coronavirus advice

Wash hands, cover face, make space

Find support:

An online service has been set up to help you find any support you may need, including advice on getting food, being made redundant or paying bills.

You can use this service for yourself or someone else. However, if it is medical help you require, go to NHS 111 online.

Get help

FAQs: What can and can't I do?

The Government has set out its plan to return life to as near normal as we can, for as many people as we can, as quickly and fairly as possible in order to safeguard livelihoods, but in a way that continues to protect our communities and our NHS. So whether you have a question on social gatherings, weddings or going to the pub, click here to find out what you can and can't do due to the coronavirus pandemic. 

Get a test:

You should get a test if you or someone you live with have coronavirus symptoms now (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).

Do not wait.

You need to get the test done in the first 5 days of having symptoms.

Apply online here or call 119 if you have problems using the internet.

Are you a business or self-employed?

Coronavirus support is available to employers and the self-employed, including sole traders and limited company directors. You may be eligible for loans, tax relief and cash grants, whether your business is open or closed.

Use this business support finder to see what support is available for you and your business.